The Brother printer error TS 07 can appear suddenly when you are trying to print a document. The full message that appears when this issue comes up reads as:
“Connection Failed (Error: TS-07) on the WLAN?”
There are only two specific reasons on why this issue occurs after all. If the wireless router WPS feature is not working properly, or if the configuration of the wireless settings is not done correctly, then you can face this issue.
So, if you are facing this error and at your wit’s end as to how to solve it, then you can follow this article. The fixes given here are specific to this error and applying them correctly will hopefully, help you resolve this issue quickly.
Two Specific Solutions to fix the Brother Printer Error TS 07
This section of the article contains two distinct fixes that will help you to effectively rectify the Brother printer error TS 07.
Method 1: Check the WPS Feature of the Wireless Router
Here in this subsection, you will get to learn the steps to check the WPS feature of the wireless router.
- First, unplug all the cables connected to the router.
- After that, check whether the device has any physical button with a name ‘WPS’ and ‘AOSS’ at the back of the router.
- If the router has no physical button, then go to the ‘Network’ setup window and from it choose the correct ‘WPS’ option.
Method 2: Wireless Settings Configuration
You will get the wireless settings configuration process of the Brother printer in this subsection.
- First, note down the SSID of the Network and the ‘Network Security Key’.
- Now, use the ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ arrow keys to choose ‘Network’ and next press the ‘OK’ button.
- Once again, select ‘WLAN’ with the ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ arrow keys and then tap on the ‘OK’ button.
- Next, select the ‘Setup Wizard’ option by pressing either the ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ arrow key and then tap on the ‘OK’ button.
- When the ‘WLAN Enable?’ option pops up on the LCD display of the printer, tap the ‘Up’ arrow button and choose ‘On’. Now, the device will look for the available networks and display them on a list.
- To display the name of your network, use either the ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ arrow keys and then press the ‘OK’ button. Once you get a prompt menu, input the network key or password and tap on the ‘OK’ button.
- After you enter the password, then to confirm the same, tap on the ‘Up’ arrow key to apply the settings.
- Once the LCD display shows a message ‘Connected’, then that means the network connection is successful. Next, tap on ‘OK’ and then ‘Cancel’ button respectively.
- Now, wait for a minute or so, and then print a report on ‘Network Configuration’. After that, check the IP address that the Brother prinkter is connected to.
- If the IP address of your network is present on the printout, then it means that the Brother printer is properly connected to the network you have.
To fix Brother printer error TS 07 you can follow the methods explained this article, carefully and thoroughly. However, if the fixes do not work and the issue is still not resolved, you can then connect with a tech professional for better assistance.