When you try to take a printout by using the HP Printer, then encountering an error is not an uncommon factor for the HP printer users. Moreover, the printing quality affected and displays the unexpected error message, “ HP printer error code 0xc19a0013”.
The HP printer unresponsive error might occur due to ink system failure and this severe issue appears in the control panel section.
However, we are talking about the crucial ways to fix HP printer error code 0xc19a0013 with ease and also you can connect a Technical Expert Team for further help.
Resolve the HP Error Code 0xc19a0013 with Easy Hacks:
Here, we are going to talk about the simple way to fix the HP printer error effectively. So, you might try out with them and increases the performance of the scanning device.
Fix 1: Remove Cartridges and Separate the USB Plugs
You can separate the cartridges and unplug it from the USB plugs and reconnect them accordingly to resolve the scanning problem instantly.
Therefore, perform the following:
- Power on the HP Printer and unplug the USB cables from that device.
- Now, open the upper lid and remove cartridges carefully from the HP scanner.
- After that, close the lid and wait until the printer control panel asks you to insert the ink cartridges.
- Next, run the printer and try to scan the documents to verify whether the Printer Error Code 0xc19a0013 appears on the printer display or not.
Fix 2: Perform the Power Cycle Method and Test the HP Printer
You can test the HP primer by running the effective power cycle method and resolve the printing issue easily.
- Disconnect the HP printer from the power outlet and separate it from the system.
- After that, wait for a while until the whole connection is turned off.
- Now, reconnect the power and switch on the printer.
- Finally, run a test and perform a scanning operation to verify whether the same issue still persists or not.
Fix 3: Reinstall the HP Printer Driver
The incorrect installation of the printer driver or outdated driver causes the HP printer error code 0xc19a0013. Therefore, you have to uninstall them and install it with the latest version to get rid of this issue.
- First, type “devmgmt.msc” in the Cortana search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- Now, locate the printer Driver from the window and expand it.
- Then, identify the HP Model that you use to scan the document and right-click on it.
- Next, choose Uninstall from the pop-up menu that appears on the screen.
- Confirm the step by hitting the YES button from the resultant dialog box and once done, go to the HP Official Website.
- Download and install the latest version of the HP printer driver. Make sure that the printing device version is compatible with the system OS version.
- Finally, try to restart the scanning operation and fix HP printer error code 0xc19a0013 easily.
Fix 4: Reset the HP Printer
- Remove all the power cords connected to the printer and disconnect the HP scanning device from the power outlet.
- After that, turn off the HP Printing device and wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Again, connect the power cable to the rear end of the HP printer and attach it with a PC port.
- Then, plug it into the Electric Outlet and switch the HP printer ON. if an issue occurs, then the printer will still unresponsive after pressing the ON button from the HP scanner.
- Next, try to take a printout and verify whether the HP error code 0xc19a0013 still appears at the time of scanning or not.
Fix 5: Reinstall the Ink Cartridges
If the ink cartridge is not installed properly, then it creates the paper jam issue like a major problem. The best way to avoid this hassle is to install it and install it again properly.
- Turn on the HP Printer first by pressing the Power button.
- Now, open the coverlid of the Printer and wait until the cartridges move to the right side of the printer.
- Next, press the old cartridge and pull it out from the carriage.
- After that, separate the new ink cartridge from the packaging box and remove the pink tap from it.
- Then, gold ink cartridges in such a way that the copper strips are on the bottom and the face of it towards the HP scanner.
- Slide the cartridge at an upward angle until it is fitted into the appropriate place. Ensure that the black ink cartridge is installed on the right side of the printer and tri-color is set on the left side.
- Finally, close the top lid of the HP printer and connect it to the system. Now, try to scan a document and verify whether the HP printer error code 0xc19a0013 appears on the screen or not.
In this article, we have explained various methods to overcome the HP printer error code 0xc19a0013 effectively. Moreover, it enhances the performance of the printer and helps to avoid all the possible hassles.
Besides this, we have tried to reach out to the major issues that are responsible for this annoying issue. So, we hope this content will be helpful to avoid the problem at the fundamental stage of the error. However, If you are not a tech-savvy person, you can connect with an expert for a quick and successful fix.